The purpose of this role is to support the Financial Planning Team in London with report writing, client servicing and compliance requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To write highly technical client reports and detailed suitability letters, including client reviews, within agreed timescales/ quality standards.
- Conduct necessary product research.
- Liaise with Planner, FP Admin and product providers to prepare documentation and illustrations for meetings and reports.
- To facilitate the smooth processing of new and existing business.
- To provide close effective technical and administrative support for the Financial Planning team.
- To assist with monitoring the performance and work throughput of local administrators, ensuring standards are maintained and deadlines are met.
- To build and maintain two–way business relationships with Investment Managers and help maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Ensure compliance standards and organisational requirements are met throughout the FP Department at all times and assist with the monitoring of standards.
- Liaise with other teams with FP interdependencies, i.e. FP Admin and SIPP Admin.
- Manage clients’ expectations and communicate progress to both them and Investment Managers by acting as point of contact for new and existing clients/introducers.
- Maintain a detailed up to date knowledge in all aspects of Financial Planning by keeping CPD records.
- Liaise with other Paraplanners at Regional Offices.
Our client is a highly successful international Wealth Management business providing all areas of advice and investment services for all individuals at every stage of their journey. Each staff member is valued for what they contribute and are celebrated for who they are. They deliver excellent value to their clients and shareholders.
What does the successful candidate look like?
Core skills and knowledge
- Good Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner, listens actively and questions to clarify own understanding.
- Prioritises and makes effective use of time with good organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to set timescales.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with colleagues to complete tasks and achieve targets.
- Builds strong internal and external relationships.
- Treats others with courtesy and understanding, remains friendly and approachable.
- Proactive and engaged.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
Salary & Benefits:
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £55,000 with a company benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance Plan
- Death in service cover
- Pension Scheme Contributions
- Gym Membership Contributions
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season Ticket Loan
Experience (Essential): minimum of 2 years paraplanning experience
Qualifications (Essential): Level 4 Diploma qualified (DipPFS/DipFA) or equivalent.
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat one our Directors, Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!