Tenet Financial Services is part of Tenet, one of the largest adviser groups in the UK. Tenet Financial Services are currently recruiting for an Employed Financial Advisor. You’ll be working from home full time but will need to be located in London & The home counties.
- £50,000 – £65,000 Basic salary with an OTE of £100,000 in your first year.
- Car allowance
- Bonus after 1x Validation
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- 4x Death in service
- Pension – 3% Employee, 5% employer initially. Rising to 8% with a length of service within the business.
- PHI, Life Cover and Flexible Benefits package
- Fee-free financial advice, including mortgages and insurance;
- On going training and support towards professional development and qualifications.
There will be an active book of clients for the Adviser coming on board.
You will not have any expectations on self-generating business as Tenet will be providing you with plenty of new introductions. They do this from their Affinity Relationships one of which is Aviva. They purchase leads from Unbiased, VouchedFor and other lead sources but also they get a lot of referrals from the wider group. You switch this lead source on and off as you please.
You will be provided with full administration support and I mean full administration support. Your administrator will be booking in all of your annual review meetings, preparing all of your meeting packs well in advance, gathering any further documentation needed, submitting new applications and processing all business. This is operated in a pod system so you’ll probably be having virtual meetings with your administrator about 3 times a week for updates and catch-ups.
There are 5 Parpalanners that you’ll be having access to and they are responsible for full research and report writing duties on all of your cases.