Finura are a technology-led, full-service financial planning company, they lean on cutting-edge behavioural finance research and Lifestyle and Cash Flow modelling software to empower clients to make better financial decisions to meet their family, professional and personal lifestyle aspirations.
– An amazing company with a fantastic team and an outstanding culture.
– A salary up to £60,000 along with a bonus of up to 10%
– Client facing paraplanner attending meetings with the planner
– Since launching, Finura has achieved a number of key milestones and are proud to say many of those achievements have been recognised across the industry.
You’ll be working within a talented and technical planning team with an opportunity to support Advisers in clients’ meetings. You should feel comfortable dealing with clients directly if the need arises either following a meeting or if there is a need to proactively progress repeated advice actions.
The purpose of the role is to act as a Senior Paraplanner. As Finura are a Chartered business and this being a client facing role, ideally, you will be Chartered or at least be able to achieve so within the next 12 months.
Duties and responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To build a strong working relationship with the Advisers in order to provide an exceptional Paraplanning service to support the delivery of their business strategy.
- To produce high quality suitability reports offering specialist advice and planning across Investment, protection, and pensions.
- To build a strong working relationship with your hub and the wider Paraplanning team, to run a disciplined but flexible workflow to accommodate the needs of a busy practice.
- To be competent and compliant during all stages of the research and report compilation.
- To drive your own Continual Professional Development by seeking opportunities to upskill in areas that you have gaps in knowledge and work collaboratively with other team members to cross skill.
We are proud to be partnered with Finura, and we have been supporting their journey for the last 4 years. They have a truly wonderful culture and are a highly successful business.
Finura was founded in 2014 with a vision to be the most highly referred name in financial services, delivering exceptional client service from start to finish. In under 5 years they have been recognised and awarded by their peers no less than 10 times.
In order to create the best financial planning firm in the country, they have brought together broad advice permissions, efficient compliance and cutting-edge technology at a highly competitive cost.
What does the successful candidate look like?
- You will have the required skills in Adobe, Word, Excel and Outlook, alongside other system specific knowledge, to create all necessary documentation, templates and reports to brand guidelines
- You must have at least 4 years of Paraplanning experience within a busy Financial Planning business.
- You are a self-initiated and a proactive thinker and implementer, able to deploy solutions to problems before they arise and to exploit opportunities as they are seen.
- You will continually seek greater efficiencies in our processes and procedures.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and respect for our brand, delivering the highest standards for the work we deliver and our office environment.
- You are a fantastic verbal communicator and presenter and able to keep concise minutes of relevant meetings, projects and appraisals.
- Working under management direction can prioritise, plan, coordinate and drive projects to agreed milestones and timescales.
- You work with the utmost discretion using impeccable judgement to share and act on management information where required.
Salary & Benefits:
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £60,000.
Other benefits include:
- Pension scheme
- Working from home and flexible working is an option with this role.
- 10% annual discretionary bonus.
- Private Health Insurance.
- 4 x Death in Service.
- 25 days holiday allowance.
- Professional development budget.
- Personal development budget.
- Support towards further industry recognised qualifications and professional development will be supported.
- The successful candidate for this role will be able to further their paraplanning career at a very busy award-winning multi-disciplinary financial planning practice.
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
If you have any questions or would prefer to have a conversation before submitting an application, please contact Naomi on 01268 669 313 or alternatively send an email to email@example.com