Our client Monenti Partners is looking for an Administrator to join their team. They are looking for someone who shares their values and wants to continue on their process orientated approach to improving both their clients and their own individual outcomes.
This role is a key function to the success of the business and the purpose is to be the link between the advice provided to a client and its end implementation and how clients are communicated with on an ongoing basis.
A day in the life, your duties and responsibilities:
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Implement find switches, withdrawals and advice recommendations.
- Meeting preparation, including collecting and preparing meeting documentation, creating reports in conjunction with the financial planners and filing documents on the CRM.
- Following compliance in all aspects of work.
- Compile research requested by the planners and para-planners and create the required forms for client files.
- Liaise with providers on authority letter requests.
Monenti Partners was established with a clear mission. They aim and aspire to set the benchmark for the quality of financial planning they provide their clients, and the positive outcomes they deliver for them
Their team members are a key element to their success in achieving their mission is their approach to collaboration both internally and with their clients. They are a growing team with aspirational objectives, providing exciting career progression.
What does the successful candidate look like?
- A Financial services background with exposure to the required administration duties ideally with client contact exposure also.
- High attention to detail
- Able to utilise and come up with new ideas to improve processes.
- To be able to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- To be able to work within the Monenti Partners values.
Salary & Benefits:
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of £35,000 – £40,000.
Other benefits include:
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- 3x Death in Service
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
Experience (Essential): 12 months financial services experience
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
If you have any questions or would prefer to have a conversation prior to submitting an application, please contact Lee Old on 07932 374 109 or alternatively send him an email to email@example.com