Hoyl Independent Advisers are a successful and award-winning company (they were ranked 31st in the FT Top Advisors Awards in 2020). They offer a refreshing and unique approach to Financial Planning and are committed to putting their clients first and always acting with integrity and compassion.
This company is growing all the time and with an incredible reputation in the world of Financial Services, they are going from strength to strength and very excited for the future. This is a great company to join and be a part of their exciting and prosperous journey.
The team have a wealth of experience and they are a talented bunch, they work hard to meet the needs of their clients first and foremost but they always ensure there is an abundance of laughter and a relaxed atmosphere in the office.
In this role you will be working closely with the Hoyl Independent Advisers and their clients to build good working relations, providing support and ensuring all transactions are progressed in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Data gathering and preparation of fact finding documents for financial planning meetings
- Ensuring client records and Fact Finds are kept updated on our back office system (Intelliflo).
- Pension projections / Report writing – preparing for advisers to forward to Paraplanning to complete reports.
- Providers – obtaining fund values/policy info on line or through phone calls.
- Provider platforms – logging on to process applications and track progress
- Preparation of comprehensive financial plan / cash flow forecasts
- New business submissions – ensuring new business is recorded correctly on our back office system (Intelligent Office) in line with company and compliance procedures.
- Attending Client meetings as required
- Internal check sheets – completing as necessary to ensure data is available before next step of any process.
- Reviews – completing reviews following company procedures in a timely manner.
- Keeping up to date with product and legislative changes
- Ensuring compliance with FCA regulation
- Management Information – collating as necessary letters issued / opportunities / income received etc.
- Communicating with clients in a precise and polite manner when chasing any outstanding documents.
- Prioritising own tasks and monitor personal and adviser diaries.
- Compliance binders – preparing in IO before going to compliance.
- Collating any missing info on a client file following the compliance checking process.
- Arranging appointments for mortgage advisers
- Marketing – assisting with campaigns, letter writing and manual calculations as necessary.
The Ideal Employee:
- Good administrative, interpersonal & communication skills
- An ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player, helping other members of the team to complete tasks.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and support their adviser to get task completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Detailed knowledge of MS Office to create tables, desktop publishing, PDF’s etc.
- Detailed knowledge through experience of using Intelligent Office.
- High attention to detail
- At least 1 years’ experience within a financial administration role.
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Working knowledge of the regulated Financial Services Industry
- Awareness of equality and diversity.
- Microsoft Teams communication, file storage and tasks.
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £25,000
Other benefits include:
• Discretionary Bonus
• Pension scheme
• 22 days holiday + bank holidays & Christmas week off
• Free parking
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
If you have any questions or would prefer to have a conversation prior to submitting an application, please send us a message or get in touch with us on LinkedIn!