Client Services Administrator
Highlights of the vacancy are:
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- Flexible working hours
- An independent financial planning business
- Working within a close knit team of 12 to deliver outstanding support to both advisors and clients
- 38 days annual leave
The purpose of this role is work within a small team to carry out pensions and investment administration for clients. The focus will be on preparing client investment review documents, chasing information for client requests and performing monthly investment fund analysis.
Our client is a Wealth management business, providing independent financial advice on pensions, investments and defined benefit transfers to individuals and families with over £500,000 to invest. Office based in Sutton Coldfield.
Salary & Benefits:
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £35,000 PA
Other benefits include:
-30 days holiday + bank holidays
-5x death in service cover
Duties and responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing client investment review packs and financial summaries of investments for advisor meetings.
- Collating data from fund ratings agencies to update our monthly fund spreadsheet, identifying funds which are failing the criteria, and measuring performance against our benchmarks.
- Obtaining telephone valuations and all other investment information required for client reviews.
- Building cashflows and updating assumptions on Voyant.
- Sending out and chasing client letters of authority, and chasing product providers for responses on client policy submissions, challenging timescales where necessary.
- Prioritising and carrying out all pre and post sales administration on pensions and investment business to ensure optimum workflow using software including Intelligent Office, Financial Express, Voyant, MS Office and Excel.
- Keeping accurate daily records on the progress of client cases to monitor against target times and appraise other team members, ad hoc, and in workflow meetings.
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the team to complete client cases.
What does the successful candidate look like?
- In-depth working knowledge of pensions and investments terminology, processes, and legislation.
- Highly computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook, with the ability to pick up Intelligent Office, Financial Express and other software systems adopted by the company.
- Excellent numeracy with the ability to undertake complex analysis of client portfolios.
- First class level of accuracy in interpreting client and company correspondence to decide on appropriate action and crosschecking information prior to submission to product providers and clients.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to get on with everyone while being strong with product providers and suppliers to get our clients the best possible service.
- Receptive to instruction and training with the ability to learn swiftly and grow through self-study and continuous professional development.
- Sense of humour
- Organisational abilities
- Team player
- Ability to listen, learn and develop.
- Conversational skills
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Experience (Essential): 5 years of financial services experience
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
If you have any questions or would prefer to have a conversation prior to submitting an application, please contact Kelley Giddy on 01268 669 313 or alternatively send her an email to email@example.com