- An Independent Financial Planning business
- £53,000 - £60,000 Salary + an annual discretionary bonus
- You'll have the opportunity to move into an authorised servicing role in the near future.
- They've been a VouchedFor top-rated firm for four years in a row.
- Support with exams and career progression
The purpose of this role is to act as a Senior Paraplanner within the business. This includes performing senior administrative duties, client research, report construction and client contact, ensuring the highest possible standard of client service, working closely with Financial Advisers and IFA Administrators to support the client advisory process, and playing a key role in the business.
Our client was founded in 2011. Today, they are a growing team of Independent Financial Advisers and dedicated support in the City of London. Their Financial Advisers, as well as their friendly support team, are committed to securing positive and purposeful financial futures for our clients.
Duties and responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
To manage the paraplanning for new business
- Researching solutions and analysis of client situations
- Preparation of client suitability reports
- Working with the team to ensure a smooth process and clients are informed at all stages of the advice process.
- Management of one other team member
To be the best version of you!
- Continue to plan to become Chartered at least 1 exam p.a.
- Courses to strengthen development as identified.
To focus on becoming more productive
- Attend weekly admin meetings.
- Developing new processes
- Quarterly planning meetings
What does the successful candidate look like?
Experience and qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of Paraplanning experience
- Must have a Level 4 Diploma in financial planning or equivalent (DipPFS/DipFA)
- It is desirable to be working towards Level 6 Chartered but not essential.
- Excellent organisation, communication, and numeracy skills, both written and oral.
- The ability to work accurately under pressure of tight deadlines.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm under pressure.
- The ability to work from your own initiative.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- To have a forward-looking, can-do attitude when dealing with client instructions.
- You will have the required skills in Adobe, Word, Excel and Outlook, alongside other system-specific knowledge, to create all necessary documentation, templates, and reports to brand guidelines.
Salary & Benefits:
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of £53,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
Other benefits include:
- 10% Pension
- Life cover
- Critical illness cover
- Income protection
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays and time off over Christmas.
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible home/office working pattern.
Qualifications: Level 4 Diploma in regulated financial planning or equivalent (DipPFS/DipFA)
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
If you have any questions or would prefer to have a conversation prior to submitting an application, please contact Kelley Giddy or Lee Old on 01268669313 or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com