The highlights of this Vacancy are
- A Chartered Financial Planning Business.
- £40k+ Salary
- Independent / Whole of Market advice
- Support with exams and career progression
- Working alongside 70 experienced individuals
Our client is a large Chartered Financial Planning business. Their core services include Corporate Advice, Estate Planning, Insurance, Investment Advice, Mortgage Advice and Retirement Planning. As an organisation they are committed to their clients benefitting from their whole of market independent advice.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing organisation that offers excellent opportunities to progress your career. Support for future qualifications will be keenly provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.
The purpose of this role is to act as a Paraplanner within the business. This includes administrative duties, client research, report construction and client contact, ensuring the highest possible standard of client service, working closely with Financial Advisers and IFA Administrators to support the client advisory process, playing a key role in the business.
Duties and responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Research and analyse products and providers for clients, compiling suitability reports and annual reviews to meet client needs
- Researching investment funds on an ongoing basis, to ensure they are performing in line with expectations. Ensure all recommended funds are suitable for a clients risk attitude and in line with company standards
- Reviewing both new contracts and alterations in product providers terms, identifying suitable solutions for product recommendations to Financial Advisors
- Ensuring that all research material is on file and that records are in line with company Standards
- Maintaining company procedures for the 'back office
- Proactively identifying opportunities to enhance compliance and best practice for all submissions ensuring documentation is accurate
- Undertake annual review for existing clients, researching, analysing and making appropriate recommendations where applicable.
What does the successful candidate look like?
Skills & Qualifications
- Experienced paraplanner - ideally with 2 years + in the role of actual report writing
- Able to problem solve and formulate solutions.
- Level 4 Diploma or working towards
- Excellent knowledge of key areas of financial planning, to include trusts, personal taxation, pension legislation, protection, and investment principles.
- Attention to detail, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong professional interpersonal skills, in dealing with both IFAs, colleagues and clients, with the aptitude to quickly build rapport.
- Fully competent with MS Office, with expert Excel knowledge an advantage. Ideal candidates will also be familiar with industry-specific applications.
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong organisational skills to plan and manage own workload and prioritise tasks as appropriate. Helping IFAs to priroitise in order to achieve excellent customer service.
Salary & Benefits:
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £43,000 Per Annum
Other benefits include:
- Structured bonus based on serviced revenue and revenue generation.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 1 additional day off on your birthday
- Salary sacrifice pension contributions (5% employee and 4% employer)
- Annual leave purchase scheme giving the opportunity to buy up to five days annual leave per year.
- Support for professional subscriptions
- Access to company Flex, an online platform of flexible benefits and access to thousands of discounts
- Bi-annual eye test vouchers
- 4X Death in Service benefit
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme offering free confidential counselling and access to medical professionals 24/7
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Experience (Essential): 2 years paraplanning experience
Qualifications: Level 4 diploma in financial planning (or equivalent DipPFS or DipFA) or working towards.
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
If you have any questions or would prefer to have a conversation prior to submitting an application, please contact Samantha Golding or Lee Old on 01268 669 313 or alternatively send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org