Trainee Financial Adviser
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (experience-dependent).
- Company pension.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexitime and flexible working.
- On-site parking.
- Bonus scheme and commission pay.
About The Review Business: The Review Business is a Derby-based financial planning business committed to delivering top-tier financial planning and investment advice. We serve clients across the UK with a small but dedicated team that values integrity, innovation, and excellence.
Why Join the review business? At the review business, they offer more than just a job; they provide an opportunity to make a meaningful impact. Join their dynamic team that values professionalism, innovation, and client satisfaction. You'll also benefit from:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Access to cutting-edge tools and resources.
Duties and Responsibilities: As part of the team, you will:
- Shadow Financial Planners.
- Prepare reports following reviews.
- Create Financial Planning reports for new enquiries.
- Assess clients' financial situations and understand their needs and goals.
- Develop personalized financial strategies, including investment, retirement, and estate planning.
- Monitor financial market trends and provide informed recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships through exceptional service.
The Ideal Employee:
- Hold a Level 4 Diploma.
- Have experience in Financial Services, preferably within a Financial Planning Firm, as an experienced administrator, paraplanner, or trainee.
- Possess the ability to explain financial concepts clearly in both writing and verbally.
- Be confident with numbers, demonstrating strong attention to detail.
- Show an interest in people and an ability to converse with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Be comfortable asking questions to understand client motivations.
- Have experience writing suitability reports.
- Exhibit compassion, empathy, and a supportive attitude toward clients, particularly during challenging life events.
- Hold membership with a professional body such as the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) or the London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF).
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous professional development.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Competency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Diploma Level Financial Planning qualifications.
If you're passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals, possess the required qualifications and skills, and are looking for a dynamic and inclusive workplace, we encourage you to apply and join The Review Business team to make a difference.