Prime Wealth Planning is the financial planning arm of Prime Accountants Group, a mid-sized regional accountancy practice with offices in Solihull, Coventry and Birmingham.
Previously the wealth team were based in Solihull but have recently moved to their newly renovated office in Birmingham, just off St Pauls Square. The move to Birmingham will create further opportunities in developing existing and establishing new professional relationships and client introductions to further the businesss expansion plans. It also provides access to a wider talent pool. The wealth planning firm is 10 years old and has enjoyed considerable year on year growth over this time.
The firm has ambitious expansion plans but not at the detriment of the client experience / service offering. The firm offers truly independent, holistic financial planning advice to company owners, HNWs and mass affluent clients.
Our client is looking for a Senior Paraplanner to play a key role in supporting the advice process. The ideal candidate will design and write coherent and logical reports using multiple resources to demonstrate the suitability of recommendations. You will work closely with advisers and may shadow the lead adviser in client meetings to understand client needs and financial planning solutions. Key responsibilities include researching for pensions, investments, and protection for high-net-worth clients, implementing financial planning tools, and embracing technology to enhance the client experience.
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- Bonus scheme based on achievement of budget
- 28 days annual leave
- Option to purchase an additional 10 days' annual leave
- Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- Death in Service scheme (subject to entry criteria)
- Full on-the-job training and guidance
- Full-time position, 37-hour working week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce suitability reports and templates for compliance and efficiency
- Produce and distribute annual reviews and client communications
- Monitor risk exposure, fees, and performance
- Utilize tools like FE Analytics, Dynamic Planner Risk Profiling System, and cashflow modeling
- Research and recommend tax-advantaged investment products
- Deliver advice via various platforms and products, including ISA/SIPP/Offshore Bonds and collectives
- Research and recommend personal pension products, focusing on self-invested personal pensions
- Use industry calculators and models for goal setting and financial modeling
- Research and recommend IHT efficient solutions and non-investment lead insurance products
- Develop and maintain internal relationships with accountancy practice colleagues
- Have direct client contact where appropriate
- Collaborate with the administration function to standardize systems and processes
- Meet with industry providers to stay updated on services for clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Diploma qualified and ideally on the way to becoming chartered
- Experience in a genuinely independent firm
- Proficiency with financial planning tools and systems
- Familiarity with a wide range of financial products and providers
- Strong focus on business efficiency and process simplification
If you're ready to take on a pivotal role in a growing team and contribute to a client-focused approach, apply today! Or get in touch with the team for more information.