Financial Services Administrator
Prime Wealth Planning is the financial planning arm of Prime Accountants Group, a mid-sized regional accountancy practice with offices in Solihull, Coventry and Birmingham.
Previously the wealth team were based in Solihull but have recently moved to their newly renovated office in Birmingham, just off St Pauls Square. The move to Birmingham will create further opportunities in developing existing and establishing new professional relationships and client introductions to further the businesss expansion plans. It also provides access to a wider talent pool. The wealth planning firm is 10 years old and has enjoyed considerable year on year growth over this time.
The firm has ambitious expansion plans but not at the detriment of the client experience / service offering. The firm offers truly independent, holistic financial planning advice to company owners, HNWs and mass affluent clients
Our client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to enhance our client experience and customer support. If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, supporting a top-tier advice process, and maintaining professional and efficient client interactions, this role is an excellent fit for you.
Salary: £25,000 to £32,000 (dependent on experience)
- Flexi-time system
- 28 days annual leave
- Option to purchase an additional 10 days' annual leave.
- Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- Death in Service scheme (subject to entry criteria)
- Full on-the-job training and guidance
- Full-time position, 37-hour working week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in delivering the advice proposition within agreed service levels
- Support paraplanning team and advisers with day-to-day administrative tasks
- Gather personal data, pension, investment, and life policy information
- Respond to client inquiries promptly, coordinating with the team and product providers
- Process new business applications
- Prepare client files for meetings
- Fulfill investment instructions on chosen platforms
- Provide insurance quoting
- Have direct client contact
- Collaborate closely with advisers and paraplanning to standardize systems and processes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience in a genuinely independent financial services firm
- Is tech-savvy and adaptable to various systems for client support and financial planning.
- Possesses knowledge of a wide range of financial products and experience with multiple providers
- Focuses on enhancing business efficiency by simplifying processes.
Apply today, or get in touch with the team to find out more!