Established in 1989, our client has a total team of 24. They look after 6,000+ client households across the Midlands and have grown through their ethos of offering quality face-to-face financial planning advice and their commitment to building trusted, enduring relationships with clients and valuing their teammates.
The purpose of this role
The purpose of the Financial Administrator role is to provide all administration support within the business. You will provide pre and post-sales support to the Financial Planners and clients alike. You will contribute to the success of the company overall and adhere to all internal compliance standards and administration procedures, ensuring that client satisfaction is of the highest standard throughout all contact with clients and colleagues alike.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- To provide the highest quality of administration support to the team and clients, to reduce the administrative burden to both.
- To build a strong working relationship with the Advisers to provide exceptional administration support in the delivery of the business strategy.
- To provide consistent, effective communication allowing clients to have confidence that their instructions and requests are understood.
- To drive your own Professional Development by seeking opportunities to upskill in areas that you have gaps in knowledge and work collaboratively with other team members to cross-skill.
- The accurate and efficient administration of system-based records and maintenance of filing of client records in line with GDPR / CRM requirements.
- The production of reports and fund research working in conjunction with the practice manager and teammates.
- Deal with all types of client queries.
- Provide full support to the Management team as required with ongoing and technical queries when they arise, working within the achievable deadlines set out.
- Liaising with Directors on a regular basis, to agree, update, maintain and review work in progress and task lists.
- Compile meeting preparation packs.
- 2-5 years of experience within the financial services profession.
- Excellent standard of education with a desire for further development through additional qualifications.
- You will have a working knowledge of core financial products, including pensions, ISAs, Investment Accounts, Bonds, Venture Capital Trusts, Enterprise Investment Schemes and all forms of protection.
- To be aware of relevant FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services delivery in the UK, including MiFID II & GDPR.
- Excellent organisation, communication, and numeracy skills, both written and oral.
- The ability to work accurately under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- To have a forward-looking, can-do attitude when dealing with client instructions.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm under pressure.
- The ability to work from your own initiative.
- You will have the required skills in Adobe, Word, Excel and Outlook, alongside other system-specific knowledge, to create all necessary documentation, templates and reports to brand guidelines.
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £33,000 per annum
- Financial Study Support towards further qualifications / Level 4 and beyond
- Increased basic salary when relevant exams are passed
- Free office parking
- 24 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- NEST pension
- Regular team events
Salary: up to £33,000
Type of role: Full time ,Permanent